Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Jeffree Star Holiday Collection

Happy Christmas Eve everyone!
 Today I'm going to quickly show you the two Velour Liquid Lipsticks I picked up from the Jeffree Star Holiday Collection. If you're unfamiliar with Jeffree, he's a makeup artist and YouTube personality who started his own brand two years ago. (Side note: there has been loads of drama surrounding Jeffree and his brand lately, lots of people have very strong opinions of him. Personally, I enjoy his videos and find him entertaining, but this post will be entirely focused on the makeup).
Jeffree recently released 7 shades of his Velour Liquid Lipsticks in the 2016 Holiday Collection, of which I have two. This was my first time trying anything from the brand, I just found these shades too hard to resist. And honestly, I could have bought almost all of the collection. 

The first is Sagittarius, a gorgeous mauve shade. You can see this one in action here.



The second is Pumpkin Pie, a rich burnt orange shade with tiny shimmer particles that you cannot feel on the lips. 





The Holiday Collection packaging is beautiful, a gorgeous cherry red with rose gold stars. The standard brand packaging is bright pink. It feels really sturdy and luxurious, with a cap that locks tight. The doe foot wand is curved to fit the shape of the lips really well. 
The formula is incredibly thin and light, much more so than any of the other brands I've tried. The pigment is unbelievable, one dip does both lips comfortably. They are by far the most comfortable matte liquid lipsticks I've ever tried, and they literally last all on me. I almost forget that I'm wearing them.  I adore both of the shades, they're very wearable. Sagittarius has turned into a daily staple, and Pumpkin Pie is a softer alternative to a red lipstick. The trouble is, I want more shades. Jeffree has nailed the liquid lipstick formula! 
Merry Christmas, my friends.
Bloglovin' / Instagram

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar