Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Whatsapp 20 Question Tag!




Hi there!
Here comes a new tag. Mom sent me this one long ago on whatsapp. I thought I should answer it here to share it with you guys because like I said before, these tags are a good way to get to know a little more about the other so, let's do this!

1. Who are you named after?
Mmm...I don't think I am named after someone. Not that I know.

2. Last time you cried?
Last night

3. Soda or water?
Both? (maybe soda a little bit more than water...yeah, not good. I know.)

4. Whats your favorite kind of pizza?
Any kind as long as it's pizza!

5. Favorite flower?
Tulips

6. Roller coaster?
Nope, I'm not that brave.

7. Favorite ice cream?
choco-mint

8. Favorite book?
Hoshi Mamoru Inu (I should read more...)

9. Shorts or jeans?
Jeans

10. What are you listening now?
Investigation Discovery on my TV

11. Favorite color?
Pink!

12. Tatoos
None

13. Favorite thing to eat?
Pizza, japanese and desserts!

14. Android or iphone?
Android

15. Favorite holiday?
Halloween

16. Night owl ot mornings?
Night owl

17. Favorite day of the week?
Saturday

18. Favorite season?
Fall

19. Favorite sport?
Football (only watch it) #GoCowboys!

20. Mountain, beach, forest or snow?
Beach. But I'd love snow if I could have it.

Feel free to do the tag yourself if you feel like it! I tag you all. Or answer one of the questions down below to learn more about you!


Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar