Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

FOTN: Purples and Blues at the Midnight Buffet


Doing makeup, writing about it is what I know I do best and what I passionately love to do. So here I am yet again, taking a few minutes of my time typing about the things I love and wish I could do forever.  Fact is, beauty blogging is a lot more expensive (even with brands tapping us beauty bloggers for a quite sometime now) than it looks... if there's anyone who can prove to me differently, please show me the way. Will gladly attend your seminar if I could. Lol.

Needless to say, moments like this now are rare and I savor every bit of it....

I did this look for my friend, Sarah's birthday celebration, at the midnight buffet at Diamond Hotel. It was an effort for everyone to go such far a location but Sarah lived in the South, we figured she had it worst than we all did... and we all make efforts for our best friends, right?

I don't have a lot of friends, I realize that. I thought I had many and it was surprising that only when my mom died I knew who my friends truly are. Sarah, despite the fact we've only known each other for short while (she's my cousin's bestfriend) has become a permanent part of our very small circl. She's fun, quirky and frank. I love how mature she is and how good her disposition always are. Amazing woman and mother, really.


For her birthday celebration, I chose my favorite colors from Urban Decay Book of Shadows II (thanks to Cam!!).  I love this palette like crazy. I know I have ALL the Urban Decay Book of Shadows and they practically have the same colors in it... but the Book of Shadows II is probably one I gravitate the most. When will Urban Decay ever reach the Philippines! Frustration alert!

For the rest, I used the following:
Maybelline  Lasting Drama Gel Liner in black - my go-to affordable gel liner
L'oreal Curl Impact Collagene Gel Liner - my current favorite mascara, reminds me of Blinc and Pulse Perfection combined.








For the face I used the following: 
Bobbi Brown Skin Foundation SPF 15 PA++ - favorite!!
Maybelline Shine Free Loose Powder (gift from my aunt in LA), it's been a while since the last one I saw this. Love the finish. But the Shine-free lasts only a few hours in outdoors.
Maybelline Clear Smooth Shine Free lush in Fresh Rose -  this is becoming a real convenient blush for me. It's so pigmented!!
MAC Bronzing Powder in Refined Golden - y'all know this is staple in my FOTD's. :)

For the lips:
Avon Ultra Moisture Rich (Moisture Seduction Lipstick) in Fuchsia Fever - love the glossy effect!


Here are a few pictures from that night.




 The whole gang minus budding photographer, Kathy.

 Happy Birthday, S!

 Mommy Sarah with pretty daughter, Ysa Checkin out Aunt's Kathy's shots. :)


There you have it. Will try post more frequently in the coming days, God willing.

Thanks for sticking with me!!
Love you all!

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar