Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

What I Wore Wednesday

As it was my birthday last week (*cough* 30 *cough), I've accumulated a few new makeup items. One of which is the Urban Decay Afterglow blush in the shade Obsessed, a beautiful cool toned pink that looks so pretty and fresh on the skin. Yesterday I wore it for the first time and got quite a few compliments, so I thought I'd show you a breakdown of the look. 
Products Used

Base
Giorgio Armani Luminous Silk (4)
Bobbi Brown Corrector (Light Bisque)
Urban Decay Naked Skin Concealer (Fair Neutral)
Brows
Mac Cosmetics Brow Fluidline (Deep Dark Brunette)
Eyes
Mac Cosmetics Brown Script
Mac Cosmetics Macroviolet Fluidline
Max Factor False Lash Effect Mascara
Cheeks
Anastasia Beverly Hills Contour Kit (light)
Urban Decay Afterglow Blush (Obsessed)
Mac Cosmetics Soft and Gentle
Lips
Body Shop Born Lippy balm (Watermelon)
Have you tried any of the Urban Decay Afterglow blushes? Which colour should I try next?
Bloglovin' / Instagram

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar