Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

The Boot Round Up



- L - R -
Rag & Bone Newbury
Brooks Brothers Calfskin Vintage Style
Steve Madden (not sure of the model)




The other day I said something crazy.

"I think I have all the fall/winter shoes I want!"

And then I did a roundup of all my shoes, and I do believe that I've created the ultimate everyday boot wardrobe for fall.  Bootdrobe?

I live in the slushy winterland of Toronto, which means my shoes have to brave occasional ankle-deep questionable wet, gray matter that calls itself snow, escape the literal throes of black ice, and stand up to the ubiquitous sand and salt that exists everywhere to fight the aforemention ice and snow.

While most people opt for a commuter shoe (you know, comfortable, practical, treaded footwear designed to manage the winter elements), I know I'll forget to switch them out and be caught wearing quilted, lace-up Sorels to a client meeting.  Oops.

That said, I've rounded up a few shoes that should see me through this hopefully polar vortex-free winter.

One rule: No suede.  No imitation suede.  No soft fabrics in general.  You'll thank me later.

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar