Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Sweet and Sour MAC lipstick

IMG_1411
IMG_1419
IMG_1443
IMG_1412
sweet and sour
IMG_2153

MAC Sweet and Sour lipstick - £14
available in stores and online

I don't like to play favourites when it comes to my makeup and I especially don't like it when it means deciding on my favourite MAC lipstick. Saint Germain, Hue, Show Orchid and Snob will always hold a place in my heart but ever since I picked up Sweet and Sour from the new All About Orange MAC collection, it has rarely left my lips. A cremesheen pinky-nude with a hint of peach, I knew there was very little chance I wouldn't like this lipstick! It has a beautifully smooth consistency with good pigmentation and a sheeny-glossy finish. It is like Shy Girl with more oomph and is now a firm favourite in my collection. The only downside...it is limited edition and seemingly sold out everywhere! If you can get your paws on this lipstick, I highly suggest you do!

Did you pick up anything from the All About Orange collection?

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar