Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Social Media, the Influence is Real

So, while out shopping the other day I happened to walk into a Windsor Store and started browsing.  Let me tell you that the moment I saw this dress I knew I had to own it!  If this dress looks familiar, well thats because it resembles a dress floating around the internet and social media.  From what I've seen, this dress is far better made but with a heftier price tag (still worth it to me).

I appreciate the length of this dress.  I am 5'9" and in heels over 6'.  Finding long dresses to accommodate my height can be a challenge.  This was perfect!  The size I purchased this in was a 14 (I probably could have purchased a 12, but I liked the loos feel of the 14).  

This is the "Sophia" black stripped homecoming dress.  This can be found in store or on Windsors web sight.  This dress retails for $199.90.  I plan on wearing this to a wedding.  In my opinion this pictures does not do this dress justice.  It is breath taking in person.  I'm so glad I happened to walk into Windsor the other day.  I'm in love......

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar