Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Rush of blood to the head.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Rubi Shoes Snuggle Scarf - Cotton On Body Aggy Tee - Generic Sheer Tights - Rubi Shoes Spider Tights - Dr Martens Worn 1460 8 Eye Boot Worn Smooth in NAVY - Koan Slouch Bag - Night Market Rings

Those of you who've been hanging around for long enough would know of my pickiness when shopping for the perfect stripes. For those of you who haven't, I have a pickiness when shopping for the perfect stripes :) Visual: Margaret staring down a tee/dress/sweater because the stripes are too fat/too thin/too close together.

But here they are. I was so close to buying the cropped version of this tee as well, but then I figured it would be more logically (and justifiably) bought when this Winter runs away and cropped tees with high-waisted cut-offs are acceptable again.

The sun today was a little schizophrenic, which makes me hope that the week-long downpour forecasted for Monday might change its mind - I'd like to run around with tees-as-dresses and layered tights more often than what has been possible. Please. :D
Image Hosted by ImageShack.usImage Hosted by ImageShack.usImage Hosted by ImageShack.us

Hope you've all been having a great weekend! I'm almost completely over this stupid cold!

P.S. Follow me on Bloglovin' and Twitter if it so takes your fancy :)

*love*

xx

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar