Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Review: Varama CoverCreams - VC3, VC4 and Yellow



About Varama Covercreams
Click on the image to view better

Products and shades being reviewed:  VC3, VC4 and Yellow


Price: £17.75

My experience with these products:

I got samples of VC3, VC4 and Yellow to try on and I was really quite excited to see the camouflaging effects they'd have on my skin. I have noticeable under eye dark circles and certain black spots on my cheeks which are impossible to hide completely no matter what foundation I try. The only way I've found till date to cover these problem areas is to layer my foundation or concealer, but that has often ended up making my face or under eye areas look cakey or ghostly. Moreover, the feeling of so many products on my skin, definitely makes me quite uncomfortable and heavy.

When I looked at the shades, I was quite amazed to see the undertones they cater to. The shade VC3 is exactly the shade of my skin and I use it directly for my under eye areas. The consistency of all these products is quite creamy and they blend well into the skin. The most astonishing part about these covercreams is that they are ultra light in weight, even though are super pigmented. 
I've used VC4 and Yellow shades to make some of my "wrong foundation" shades work for me, and I needed very little amount of both these shades for my entire bottle. Of course I tried and tested a small amount of sample to know the exact proportions needed.

Below is a quick list of likes and dislikes that I've felt about these covercreams:

Likes:

1) Comes in nice handy tube that makes the usage quite easy.
2) A very little amount is needed for getting your perfect shade of foundation.
3) You can directly mix the colors to your need and use them to cover the marks and pigmented areas of your skin.
4) I've never received any kind of allergic reactions or breakouts from these.
5) These are quite creamy in texture and blend into the skin quite easily.
6) These products are ultra light in weight and give a superb coverage.

Dislikes:
1) Expensive though with the amount you get in a tube, and how less is needed each time, I feel that these are worth an investment and a single tube will run a long way.
2) Availability might be a concern, but you can order Varama products from their official website HERE.
3) Contains Parabens.

Overall verdict:

You have to agree to the fact of life that none of us is Katrina Kaif, and we all suffer from some or other skin problems, marks and uneven pigmentation etc. at some or the other time of life. I believe that though our therapies, healthy diet, cream and lotions can do their task to some extent in healing our skin problems, we still aim to look your best no matter what at a given instance. I feel that these cover creams should be a must have in ever girl's vanity box so that nothing can stop her from looking flawless at any given time.

Rating: 4/5

Below are some pics of the camouflaging I tried with these products:





Swatches: See how pigmented they are..

All blended together..I used a bit too much of yellow.. :P
How I fix my foundation using this.
Another way I use it. :)



Upcoming Review:



So, what do you think about these covercreams? Share your opinion with me in your comments below.

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar