Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Review: My Kind of Fuchsia- Maybelline Color Sensational Lasting Lipstick in Fifth Ave. Fuchsia


Here's a review on Maybelline's Color Sensational Lasting Lipstick in Fifth Ave. Fuchsia (160)

PRICE: P399.00
PLACE BOUGHT: Free
OTHER LOCATIONS: All Maybelline counters in department stores and drugstores nationwide


THE VERDICT:

Lately, I've been searching for a great daytime fuchsia lipstick. Most of my fuchsia lipsticks are great, but I've realized that all of them are cool- toned and bubblegum-y in nature. I want a more sophisticated, warmer fuchsia lipstick that screams "Chic" and most importantly, something that flatters my warm skintone.

And looks like I've found it in Maybelline's Color Sensational Lasting lipstick!


Maybelline says:

- Crisper color from pure pigments
- Creamier feel from nourishing Honey Nectar
- Gives you sensational smoother lips in just 5 days (based on a clinical study)
- Available in 68 stunning shades

Click READ MORE and find out why I'm lovin' every inch of it!

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar