Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

[Review] Mane n' Tail

So does this shampoo and conditioner brand REALLY make your hair grow faster?! Read on to find out!

This time 1 month and 2 days ago, I did a post on "Growing long hair fast??" and that was the start of my experiment with Mane n' Tail. I am very skeptical of reviews online sometimes as I think that maybe the company made its staff write false reviews, silly I know, but it does happen!

So one month later, and here are the results:

My hair was 18 inches long. The average hair growth rate is about 1.25cm or 1/2 an inch per month, so according to that my hair should have grown to 18.5 inches. However, my hair is now 19.5-20 inches! So that's about 1.5-2 inches of growth in a month! Now that's crazy, because if you think of it in terms of a year, if this continues, my hair will have grown 24 inches! Which is crazy long!! 

I also noted that my hair looks a bit fuller (but it could be because the choppy bits have grown out and makes my hair look fuller!) But also I have noticed that I don't lose as much hair when I'm showering which probably helps with the fullness of my hair. 
My hair looks healthy and it's real soft too! I will keep using this until it runs out and post an update every month to keep you guys informed of how my fast hair growth experiment is going! Don't forget to follow so you can come back every month to check ;) hehehe

Here are some photos of before and after, but I'm not sure if you can tell because of the different angles, also the before photos was closer up!


Before ^


After ^


Hope you enjoyed my review, and stay tuned for next month! 

Have a wonderful Thursday everyone 

Eneshai
xx


Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar