Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Rescue Beauty Lounge 'Halcyon'


Wow, three post in one day...I'm on a roll! Halcyon is one of four nail lacquers recently released in the Fan Collection by Rescue Beauty Lounge. I ordered three of the four polishes during the pre-sale and Halcyon was the one I anticipated the most.


Rescue Beauty Lounge describes Halcyon as a 'soft, sage green with a pink glimmer of brilliant reflective shine" and I agree with the description (sort of :P).

 Indoors.

Halcyon's formula runs thin, so I needed to apply four coats achieve the same color as seen in the bottle...a little disappointing. 

 With flash.

Another disappointment was the weak visibility of the pink micro glitter; I had hoped that the pink glimmer would be more prominent in this polish. 

Natural light. 

Although, I was a little dissatisfied with the lack of complexity and pink glimmer/micro glitter in Halcyon; I do appreciate it's subtle beauty and welcome Halcyon into my collection. Rescue Beauty Lounge nail lacquers retail for $20 (12ml/ 0.4 fl oz) and can be purchased at www.rescuebeauty.com. Rescue Beauty Lounge does offer International shipping. I paid $18.50, which I believe it a flat rate International shipping fee. 

Looking gorgeous one lipstick at a time.

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar