Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Party Season Skin Prep featuring Skinesis, DHC, Pixi and more!


Estée Lauder, Advanced Night Repair, Skincare, Omorovicza, Midnight Radiance, Pixi Glow Tonic, Glow Recipe Watermelon Sleeping Mask, GLAMGLOW, thirstymud, DHC, Eye Roll On, Sarah Chapman, Intense Hydrating Booster, Review


I've been rotating my makeup to get my festive picks ready but the key to makeup looking good is actually in well prepped skin, in my opinion, so before showing you the makeup I'll be wearing over the festive season, I wanted to show you the skincare products I'll be using. Late nights, rich food, more food that usual and fizzy drinks will all take their toll on my skin so I will be maintaining my current skincare routine but also using extra products to ensure it is plump, hydrated, clear and (hopefully) glowing.

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar