Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

M.A.C A Novel Romance Lipglass Review in Pure Fiction





Pure Fiction lipglass, from M.A.C's A Novel Romance collection, is described as a "mid-tone violet pink." It's a cool-toned light pink, with blue undertones and a milky, creamy finish. The shade would be perfect with cool toned complexions, but I am a neutral and it looked well on me, and I believe it would look good with warm complexions as well, specially olive-toned.

It had semi-opaque pigmentation, and it did settle somewhat into my lip's fine lines, unfortunately, but its not that noticeable.

Other than that, all the M.A.C regulars, the vanilla scented product, the doe foot applicator, same packaging. This shade lasted for three and a half hours on me.





Don't forget to subscribe ;) 

Like what you read? Follow us on twitterLookbook and Instagram, and like us on facebook for more on this topic!

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar