Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Kat Von D Everlasting Liquid Lipstick

Not so long ago a Kat Von D counter opened in Debenhams in Oxford Street. Until now I had only been able to get Kat Von D via Sephora, so I was really glad to see that there was now a counter open where I could try the colors out. Plus no more expensive shipping fees. I'm a fan of liquid lipsticks and Kat Von D has their own version called Everlasting Liquid Lipstick.

They come in a range of different colors and there is something to suit everyone. From natural to dramatic, you are bound to find a color you like. I love purple shades at the moment so I decided to get one in Susperia, which is a purple toned lipstick.



The packaging feels really nice and comes with a doe foot applicator, allowing the product to be easily applied. The pigment in this one is just fantastic and I didn't need to use a lot to get the color to show up. It glides on nicely too and feels quite lightweight. My lips can get a bit dry and this one didn't dry them out at all. It's called Everlasting Liquid Lipstick and when they say everlasting it really is. Once it was on I didn't have to reapply it at all.

The color looked amazing too. I'm really loving these lipsticks and do recommend them. Purple is such a great color. 


Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar