Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

I got my hair trimmed at H&H Makeover Salon

Hello lovelies!

Just want to share this very short post!

I got my hair trimmed! FINALLY!
To be honest, I've neglected hair care for the longest time. I started taking care of my hair when I noticed that my hair started to thin a couple of years ago. What I did was I skipped exposing it to damaging chemicals like hair coloring and perming. I don't shower with warm water (except when I'm in a cold country like when I was in Tokyo during winter), I barely tie my hair, and I also added hair oils.

Unfortunately, I still don't get my hair trimmed regularly. If I don't get it trimmed, it will lead to split ends which causes hair tangles. And when my hair get's tangled, I sometimes get impatient when I comb my hair and brush it too strongly that it leads to breakage. Yikes!

So last Sunday, my hair became this...

TADAAAA! It's like I'm five years younger! Haha!

Read more »

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar