Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Haul | ASOS and New Look Sale

Quickly before I start this post I just want to say thanks for sticking around! My blog hasn't been working properly for a while and dare I say it but I think everything is back to normal now. Obviously if you have any problems let me know but for now here is a new blog post, finally!

At the end of last month I realised that my wardrobe was really lacking summer clothes, this coincided with the ASOS sale beginning so one thing led to another and now here I am sharing what I've bought. ASOS didn't have everything I wanted though so I did end up on the New Look website as well, I think I was pretty good though and I didn't actually buy much in the end but I thought it was still worth sharing my purchases with you.




One thing that my wardrobe lacked was a decent denim jacket so when ASOS didn't have any that I liked in my size I hopped on over to New Look and found this bargain. It's a light acid wash denim and I really love it, the good thing is that they still have it in stock in sizes 6-18. If you are looking for a denim jacket I'd snap this one up before everyone else does, I'll definitely be featuring it in lots of OOTDs this Summer.



These cami tops have been everywhere recently and I've finally treated myself to one. I thought I would struggle to style it but I've been wearing it so much already with everything from my Topshop Gingham Treggings to just a plain black skater skirt. I'm really glad I got the tall version as well as it sits just right on me. I also love the colour, my prom dress last year was this colour so I know it suits me well.



I added this to my basket as soon as I spotted it in the sale, it is definitely a little out of my comfort zone though. I haven't worn shorts since I did P.E at school about 3 years ago and I never felt comfortable wearing them then. I thought it was about time I stepped out of the bubble though so I bought these really loose fitting aztec print shorts that are described as culottes, they aren't long though, they cover everything they need to and sit about mid thigh. I've worn these a lot since they arrived in the post, I really love them and I think I'll be wearing them loads during the next few months. I'll definitely do an OOTD featuring them soon so you can see them a bit better, this photo doesn't do them justice. 



This has now been returned to ASOS as it really wasn't what I expected it to be like. I've been seeing lots of scuba material clothing pieces float around recently so I thought it would be nice to pick this up but it is a lot more formal and office like than I thought it would be. I also should have gone for the size down so even if I did like it I couldn't have kept it. I think keeping 3 out of 4 items is pretty good though!

That's all my recent purchases and that's probably it for the rest of July now! I'd love to know what you have treated yourself to though, have you been making ASOS orders? The sale is pretty hard to resist!

Thanks for reading,
Shona x

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar