Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Empties: October 2012


I continue to be amazed at how many products I go through every month. This month especially there's a lot of full sized products. I've also made it my mission to try and use the samples I've got lying around in an effort to save money and also, obviously, to try a couple of new things which is always exciting.


Shiseido Pureness Deep Cleansing Foam and Matifying Moisturizer Oil-Free - click here for review -
I really liked Shiseido's Pureness line and I am not happy they are done, but am, as always, excited to be trying new stuff. Especially as I've discovered some really great ones. The Pureness products I would definitely be happy to use again and I recommend them to anyone suffering from problem skin.

Liz Earle Instant Boost Skin Tonic - click here for review -
This is a really nice toner that smells heavenly. It's mostly for the scent that I like it, but the scent really is amazing. Besides that it's definitely a soothing toner that feels nice and comfortable on the skin. I've had it for a while and so I am happy it's done because I felt it needed to be finished. It's not something I will be running out to buy, or actually, order online, especially as it's unavailable in Norway, but it's a toner I would happily use again.

Caudalie Vinoperfect Radiance Serum Complexion Correcting
This was my third bottle of this stuff, so it's high time I write up a review on it. I am going to be trying the Origins Mega Bright serum by Andrew Weil next as I love Origins Dr. Andrew Weil products, and have been excited to try it for the longest time. If that doesn't wow me I will probably be going back to this one and sticking to it. It's not a serum with the biggest wow factor in the world, but it does keep my skintone pretty even, but most of all it gives my skin a really nice glow. Also, it doesn't clog my pores which is another huge plus.

Dr. Andrew Weil for Origins  Mega Mushroom Skin Relief  Soothing Face Cream - click here for review -
If you've read my review on this you'll know how much I love it and can imagine how sad I was when it finished. Luckily, it was during the last month of my spending ban so I thought I wouldn't have to manage too long without it. I've used this as a nightcream after exfoliating or when I felt my skin was a bit tired and it's worked miracles. Weil's Mega-Mushroom line changed my skin forever, for the better. This cream proved too heavy for my skin to use as an everynight kind of nightcream though, so that's why I would only use it occasionally. I have actually replaced it with Weil's Night Treatment cream as I wanted to try it and compare the two, and I have to say, even with as much as I love the mega-mushroom cream, the night treatment has really impressed me so far!

Clarins Gentle Foaming Cleanser with Cottonseed for Normal or Combination Skin
This is a deluxe sample of 75ml that I had two of, I am currently on the second one. This stuff is absolutely amazing. When I first started using it I noticed my skin got clearer almost instantly. It lathers up really well to the point where I feel my skin getting clean, but it doesn't dry my skin out at all. The only downer with the Gentle Foaming Cleanser is that it smells like handsoap, which I find strange to be putting directly on my face, but besides that I am convinced. This is a great cleanser I recommend everyone (with normal to combination skin) to check out!


Aco Rich Care Hand Cream with Canola Oil & Q10
I won't go into this one too much as I think it might only be available in Norway? But, it's a great handcream that moisturises really well leaving my hands soft and comfortable all day. It absorbs quickly and doesn't leave any residue.

Garnier Intensive 7 Days Hydrating Body Lotion for Normal Skin - click here for review -
This has been featured in many favourites and a few empties posts I think so I won't go into this yet again. It even has it's very own review for more in-depth info. In short; it's a great body lotion that I love and highly highly recommend!

Lancome Bi-Facil Non Oily Instant Cleanser for Sensitive Eyes
Most of you will have heard of and/or tried this at some point. It's a great eye make-up remover that doesn't sting my eyes. I like it, but it's not that much better than other things I've tried, like the Clinique Take The Day Off. It's fine though and I will probably re-purchase at some point.


Clarins Gentle Foaming Cleanser with Cottonseed for Normal or Combination Skin 5ml x 4
I've already written about this further up, but I figured I'd use the mini samples I have of this cleanser whilst using the deluxe samples as it's better for your skin not to change products all of the time.

Clarins Pore Minimizing Serum 3ml
I've got a few of these that I am currently testing out, this was my first one. It's still to early for me to have an opinion on it, but I will probably have more to say in my next empties post. I do like it so far though!

Clarins Huile Tonic Firming and Toning Body Oil 2ml x 11
Yes, eleven. I don't know if I'm the only one crazy enough to 'save' samples, but it seems I've gathered a few. It's not for anything special I just always figured I should save them for travels and the likes. I have decided to actually jump into my little collection and try it all out, whilst saving my student self some money. This amazing body oil by Clarins has been one that I have been using after my night showers. It's so soothing and relaxing and smells divine. This has made it's way onto my christmas wish list. I LOVE it!

Versace Yellow Diamond Perfume Sample
I'm not really one for reviewing scents, but I quite liked this one. It reminds me a tad of Marc Jacobs's Lola. It's a very fresh and fruity scent that I think would fit most people.

Caudalie Vinosoource Serum S.O.S for dehydrated skin 1ml x 4
I've had these lying around for a few months and thought they would be perfect to use when I am doing a hair mask. My skin is always dehydrated and can feel quite tight while I'm walking around with my hair mask. This has been perfect and made my skin so nice and comfortable. Even after I've rinsed my hair I feel I can do my hair or lotion up my body before I do my skincare routine. Previously I would've had to do my face first no question as it would feel quite rough and dry. I'm not sure I will purchase this as it feels like a lot of money to spend on something I'll only wear for such a short time, but I just might have to.


OCTOBER TOTAL:
Normal: 8
Deluxe Sample: 1
Sample: 22
Jumbo: 0

2012 TOTAL (Since July)
Normal: 34
Deluxe Sample: 2
Sample: 37
Jumbo: 1


Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar