Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Accessorize Beauty Launch - Warning: Truckloads of pictures ahead!

I was recently invited to the Accessorize Beauty Launch which took place at The Sanctum. It was all set up so gorgeously considering how pretty Accessorize jewellery is anyways. I loved the decor! It was the prettiest press launch I've been too. 

They will be launching 5 collections together in the end of September and it will be available to purchase in Accessorize stores and Superdrug. I am expecting them to run out super soon considering how gorgeous the product range were. They had everything from bronzers, blushers, nail paints, eye shadows - you name it, they have it! I really did not expect their range to be so vast. 

Let me clear that this range has no comparison with the Topshop range as I visited Topshop later and their makeup was so bland and meh that I could not stand there for a minute! 

The collections are as follows:

Rock Star
With Love
Exotic Brights
Illusion and
Je T'aime

What is even exciting is that the price ranges from £3 to £8 which is dirt cheap in my opinion especially when they are offering products that highly resemble MAC's mineralized blushes and skin finishes and Benefit Blushers. I cannot wait to splurge on these collections when they are available to purchase! 

And now for the pictures. Apologies for the super blurry and out of focus pictures. Can you believe I forgot to take my camera with me and had to use an iphone instead. Still I thought you'd like to have sneak peak so here you go. There are so many I cannot possibly classify as to which collection is which, sorry! 





























On the go eyeshadow palette to pop into you bags.


They had quite a few baked eyeshadows and blushers which I really liked. The eyeshadows were really pigmented and super smooth to apply.
































This is where Benefit and Me Me Me meet. Jokes aside, this blusher/bronzer was gorgeous when the MA used it on me. 


Finally, I can quench my thirst for mineralized blushes for less. 








They had a lovely Make up Artist present at the venue too to create the look you desire. I chose for a purple smokey eye using the baked eye shadows and she did an awesome job. I usually cannot pull darker eye shadows in the day but it made me feel so glam. 


And a picture of us two smiley girls. I am in such bad need for a tan! 


I forgot to mention their packaging is simple yet so pretty! It does not look cheap or anything like that, in fact quite girly in my opinion. I have an eye shadow to try out which I will show you guys soon.

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar