Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Thursday Things

Hey all!

I thought I'd share some photos of things that surround my desk, and my new lippie!


Thurs2

My cork board full of thank you notes, postcards and concert tickets

Thurs3

My dad got me this calender ornament in Germany

Thurs6

These butterfly decorations were from the window display in work

Thurs7


Thurs8


Thurs9

My Smiths poster from the Smiths Singles collection box Donnacha got me one year for my birthday

Thurs10

A map of Firenze, one of my favourite cities

Thurs11

My Delightful Dozen calender

Thurs12

The background on my desktop, I assume you can guess what it's from

Thurs13

My new lipstick 'Kiss Me Coral' by Revlon. I've been meaning to get this shade for a while and I love it, it's so summery!

Thurs15


Thurs16

I'm working my way through ER season 10

Thurs17

Burt's Bees Body Lotion I got for Christmas, it's so glittery!

Thurs1

Kiss Me Coral!


On a more sombre note, we had an incident in our family yesterday and it really shook us all up. I can't really go into details because I don't think it would be fair for my family and it's not really my place to say anything but I just want to take this opportunity to ask for your thoughts and prayers (if that's your thing) especially for my mother who has been badly affected by this incident and needs some love sent her way. I'm sorry to be so cryptic, but I'm sure you understand that there are just some things you can't go into detail about on such a public forum.

I hope you're all having a better week than me! My week has flown by and we've been so busy in work. We also got paid a day early so I treated myself to a couple of online purchases which I'm sure I will share with you at some stage!

It's almost the weekend,

Have a good one!

Emma x

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar