Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Dubai Haul

So a few of you have mentioned they'd like to see my holiday haul.. it wasn't a huge one so I didn't plan to blog about it unless I did a makeup look or something, but here goes!

First I picked up a Victoria's Secret perfume from Heathrow, for about £30 or so..
I also bought a Victoria's Secret compact:
  

The compact contains 3 eyeshadows, 3 lip colours and 2 face colours - a pinky blush and bronzer colour.
I also bought another two compacts with 4 eyeshadows and 2 lip colours, from a makeup store in one of the malls. The brand name is 22k (or 22karat) and the inside packaging is fitting - it looks like a block of gold.
The compact on the left is Night Divine and the one on the right is Plum Fantasy
I haven't had time to swatch these, but I'll try and use them for a makeup look sometime soon.. otherwise they'll be added to my kit!
I did manage to try the red lip colours from the Night Divine compact and they seemed pretty pigmented and I like the fact you can create your own shade with the two lip colours.

I hope you liked my short but sweet haul from Dubai, I chose things that aren't available in the UK, they have almost everything there; as you can see there by the small amount of things bought lol!

<3

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar